Thursday, November 29, 2012

NaNoWriMo & Samurai

Well, it seemed like this day was so far off, yet it came faster than I thought it would.

I haven't been feeling very well for the past few days, but that didn't stop me from finishing my Nano novel(only barely). Now I have the time and motivation to update my other two books as well as rewrite my other book The Seer.

Hooray, for an awesome cover!!!!! It took me about 10 other covers before this awesomeness came around. This was the first book I ever wrote, and when I started, I intended for this to be the first book I ever published. That seems to be very possible in the near future, but I might start off with publishing it as an e-book first before going into print. Plus, I really don't want to talk to anyone on the phone to publish in print, because I think I have a phobia when it comes to talking on the phone. I don't even call my own friends on the phone. D: Yeah, I know. It's horrible, but definitely something I can't help right now.
To celebrate my finishing Nano by the end of my furry fox tail, I decided to watch The Last Samurai. Let me just say that I am such a crier when it comes to this movie. The end just brings out all of my feels and I can't hold back the tears. It's probably because I have learned so much about the Japanese culture that I may have grown attached to it, or the soundtrack is just that powerful. *thinks about it* No, it's both.
It's definitely a movie that I will tell EVERYONE to watch. And if they don't like it, then they better stay away from me, otherwise I might go samurai on them.
I never used to be a fan of Tom Cruise's acting(mostly cause I only saw Mission Impossible and didn't really like it that much), but when I saw The Last Samurai...I was completely blown away at how amazing he was with his character. His performance was the most outstanding thing I have ever seen in my life. And I've seen a lot of performances, whether it be movies, TV shows, or plays by my church or school.
Anyway, that's all that's been going on in my life so far. This week I'll be going to the doctor(again :P) to get an MRI done. Hopefully by then I can finally figure out why I keep getting so lightheaded. I really miss being at school. So...
Good day and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment