Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13 And Still Going Strong!!!

So I haven't really posted anything since close to the beginning of the month. I've been so preoccupied with NaNoWriMo, that I've had to take a break a few minutes ago after writing for the past six hours. :P That includes writing everything out on paper first and then typing it onto my computer. *sighs from weary writing*
Here's my currents stats so far. Yeah, the main parts where there's like seven days of no change...well, I forgot to update my word count because I was camping.lol
Anyway, I'm super excited for this year, because once I'm finished with my NaNo project, I can get five free printed copies from CreateSpace!!!!! I'm thinking of some pretty cool Christmas gifts for some friends of mine. ;) I am hoping to write a lot in this project, which reminds me, I need to get into my other charries' POVs. hmm Looks like my hands are going to be really sore before the night's out.
Enjoy this random pic of me.....

Until next time...
Good day and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment