Monday, June 2, 2014

WAVING MY HANDS IN THE AIR AND I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Okay, so I know this isn't technically a book review, but it is definitely book related!
I am often on Youtube, and also my second Facebook account(long story about why I made that second account), which is great for when I try to improve on my video-making and also writing skills.
To get to the point of this post, I recently found out that one of my good Inkie friends, Ashley Maker just gave out her release date for one of her works I have come to absolutely love, Under the Trees. My first thought when I found about this was, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
The release date has been set for September 15, 2014. It feels so far away, but I know that once the day comes, it will feel like time just flew by. I guess I'll just have to be patient for the time being, and go through the long list of books I still have to read on my kindle. Well, I'd have to replace my broken kindle, first. *sigh* It's been a bad year of technology for me, but at least physical books never fail!

1 comment: